Does academic research make a difference in the real world? Can faith and theology inform our research in other academic disciplines?
Join co-hosts Jeff Liou and Emily Hill for conversations that bring research to life, explore why we love what we study, and how it hits the ground in tangible ways.
Each episode features discussions with theologians and academics from different disciplines discussing their life, faith, research, and how we can engage them around important issues in our culture today.
Interested in supporting the Theology & Podcast? Donate Here
Download transcripts below:
- Episode 1_ Theology & Public Discourse
- Episode 2_Theology & Politics
- Episode 3_Theology Race & The Church
- Episode 4_Theology Race & Education
- Episode 5_Theology & Disability
- Episode 6_What is theology
- Episode 7_Bonus with Jonathan Tran
Interested in discussing the episodes with a small group? Check out our Discussion guide
Follow us on our Socials!