Spiritual Practice of Silence
In a busy world that celebrates a hectic schedule, engaging in the spiritual practice of silence can be desired but difficult to do. This short guide will walk you through how to engage in the spiritual practice of silence. With clear, simple steps, this guide will demystify the process and help you create space and silence to be with God.
Tips for using this guide:
- On your own for prayer time
- As part of a personal monthly retreat
- With a friend and discuss your experiences afterward
- As an activity to do with your small group
- As part of a group retreat experience
This resource is part of a free online course in The Ministry Playbook, “Stepping Into Small Group Leadership” which is designed to help new small group leaders see what a life-changing, thriving small group can be. Learn more and take the course here.