This resource is part of the Flourishing Communities Collection.
A flourishing community.
We all want community. Real community. Jesus is all about creating the kind of community that goes beyond just being known—how we live and love each other will change the world around us.
Get your roomies and friends together and encounter God in this 7-week series as you unpack what it means to be a flourishing community.
- Week 1: Embodied Faith
- Week 2: Selfless Love
- Week 3: Radical Inclusion
- Week 4: Mutuality
- Week 5: Reconciliation
- Week 6: Costly Compassion
- Week 7: Justice
Each week of the small group series includes:
- 5 minute intro video for the facilitator giving an overview of the study and key points of the passage. (note: these videos were recorded prior to social distancing, so look for notes in the YouTube video descriptions on how to adapt. However, the Small Group Guides have been modified to be used online. Many video programs have options for breakout rooms, but if yours doesn't, you can have a whole group discussion.)
- 1-pager small group guide with an ice breaker, passage background info, discussion questions to choose from, and a response activity.
- Photo summary to text the small group or share via social media
Week by Week Guides